Sunday, February 12, 2006

Cheap dentistry and boston blizzards

I have been paying $150 per year for dental treatment with BU dental school. I thought it was a pretty good deal already but today i got compensated really well for coming to a sunday morning appointment through a blizzard. One more day like this and I just might come out ahead for the year. Of course student dental work requires patience from the patient. What I wonder is, how do you take care of your teeth if you become a technological minimalist? I'm guessing not eating sugar will help a lot. Well I guess I'll find out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I'm going to costa rica this week for dental implants in SanHose, do you Know of a cheap reputable dentist there?

Anonymous said...

I need a cheap reputable dentist in san Jose costa rica, refer me please, mark